On a little bit of a break!

Posted by ToxicDoom | Monday, December 28, 2009 | ,

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile since i've posted here - and, it's really a matter of me forgetting my password, and the email that was associated with this account had been...terminated lol.

Anyways - right now, i feel it's best to tell ya where i'm at with the podcast right now. I'm in the middle of contemplating a few things - mainly about the podcast. I have to figure out where i want to go from here. It's been almost 4 years, and it hasn't really gone anywhere lately. For a few reasons i suppose. Also, because i barely have the time to do anything right now, doesn't help.

I'm at a point in my life right now where i'm wanting to finish my schooling too. I've gotta get my grade 12, and i wanna do that sometime early in the new year. So, if i do that, i don't have the time to pump out new episodes.

So - for the mean time, the podcast is being put on hold. Sorry.

But - if ya feel like it, you can follow me on my NEW Twitter account: http://twitter.com/ToxicDoom