Important news for Bands on TrueAnthem

Posted by ToxicDoom | Sunday, February 22, 2009 |

This is an important announcement regarding bands that i currently have in rotation who promote their music with TrueAnthem. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE this service, and what it offers bands and fans alike. However, how they distribute the MP3's they carry...is what i have an issue with. My podcast is one of many that don't "Self promote" with the music they play. And, as most of us know, trueAnthem has a "nice" way of inserting promo spots into the first few seconds of each song. All well and good in some ways - not well and good in the podcast world.

Currently, these are the bands and/or artists that i have in my rotation who are being pulled tonight due to this issue. I'm posting this as a courtesy - and would love to have you guys back on. But, not with trueAnthem MP3's.

  • Blue Stahli
  • Candy Coated Chaos
  • UltraViolet Sound
  • Jonathan Clay
  • The Speaks
I hope that i can get you guys back on the podcast ASAP! So, please contact me: djtoxic[at]shaw[dot]ca, and we can continue talks!